We are Travis and Julia Gentry and we are doing everything we can to live an extraordinary, “uncomfortable” life simply because we want to live a life of FREEDOM. As you can tell from our blog, we’re really into this FREEDOM thing and it is exactly why we’re going to spend the next couple of years traveling in a 5th Wheel RV, doing what we love, and creating our ideal lifestyle now, not when we’re 65 years old!!
We jumped into entrepreneurship and marriage in the same year – 3 years ago. Since then, we have lived 6 different places and have experienced everything you can think of – both good and bad, we’ve been through it all. We are proud of our successes – building a short sale business that bought and sold millions of dollars worth of real estate, launched an online business (3to5 Club Online and other workshops for entrepreneurs), and Business CPR Workshop – and are thankful for our failures that have taught us what not to do – we’ll leave the details for another timeJ We are passionate about people finding their true purpose for being alive, we love to see people stepping out and launching their own business, we’re encouraged as entrepreneurs stretch themselves and take it to the next level, and of course, anyone who decides to take themselves on and make the “impossible” possible is rad in our book!
We hope that by us stepping out and living our dreams, that you too will join us in this journey and find what it is you need to do the same. Keep in touch with us, email us, tweet with us, friend us on Facebook, and know that we support you and your endeavors.
What does it mean to “Take On Me”?
“Taking On Me” is a phrase we coined years ago that has become our mantra and is something we hope you take on as your own as well. When we say “taking on me”, what we mean is this: It is your ability to take on whatever stands in front of you and overcome it simply because you recognize that you are a powerful being.
You can do whatever you put your mind to and we as humans just don’t exercise this power in a way that we should. We’re now encouraging you to look at whatever stands in your way today be it your own negative thoughts that hold you back, the environment in which you have lived or currently live in, circumstances or experiences that have presented themselves to you that have tried to keep you down, and/or anything else that has tried to stop you from doing what you’ve always wanted to do and becoming who you’ve always wanted to be.Take on life, take on circumstances, TAKE ON YOU!!
What We Believe:
- We believe life is too short to have regrets.
- We believe it’s not about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
- We believe that the old way of doing things is out dated and overrated – “go to college, get a degree, find a good paying job, put your dreams on hold, stay there 30+ years, retire and then start living”… yea, it’s not for us.
- We believe that living a life of freedom and serving your gifts/abilities to the world should be the number one priority for every human being.
- We don’t believe in living comfortably, but yet, completely uncomfortable because only then can you make the “impossible” possible.
- We believe that every single person has a purpose for being alive and that our objective as people should be to spend every waking moment identifying what that purpose is and spending all of our energy living it out.
- We believe that success and significance can go hand in hand.
- We believe that as an entrepreneur, your business should be giving you the above two things, success and significance, as well as time.
- We believe in being ambitiously lazy and doing as little as possible for the biggest impact imaginable.
- We believe in the process.
- And finally, we believe in you.
To learn more about what else we’re up to, check out the following sites: